If you are searching for the Hours Meaning then must check out reference guide below :
1. HOURS | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
the amount of time during the day or week that you work: reduce/cut/increase sb’s hours The company have threatened to cut my hours at work. long …
2. Hours Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
hours · the seven times of the day laid down for the recitation of the prayers of the divine office · the prayers recited at these times.
3. Hour Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Hour definition, a period of time equal to one twenty-fourth of a mean solar or civil day and equivalent to 60 minutes: He slept for an hour. See more.
4. Hour Definition & Meaning – Merriam-Webster
1 : one of the 24 divisions of a day : 60 minutes · 2 : the time of day The hour is now half past five. · 3 : a fixed or particular time school hours He helped in …
5. Hours definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Hours definition: a period regularly or customarily appointed for work, business, etc | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
6. Hour definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
1. a. · 2. a point or period of time · 3. the time of day as indicated by a timepiece or as reckoned from midnight to midnight, expressed in hours and minutes · 4.
7. Hours – definition of hours by The Free Dictionary
Define hours. hours synonyms, hours pronunciation, hours translation, English dictionary definition of hours. n. 1. One of the 24 equal parts of a day.
8. Hour Meaning | Best 25 Definitions of Hour – YourDictionary
Hour meaning · One of the 24 equal parts of a day. · A unit of measure of longitude or right ascension, equal to 15° or124 of a great circle. · A point or period …
9. HOUR (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of HOUR (noun): 60 minutes of time; long time; time when you do particular thing; particular time or day or night; point in history or …
10. hours – Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
hours Add to list Share. Definitions of hours. noun. an indefinite period of time. “they talked for hours”. see moresee less.
11. Hour – Wikipedia
An hour is a unit of time conventionally reckoned as 1⁄24 of a day and scientifically reckoned as 3,599–3,601 seconds, depending on conditions.
12. hour – Urban Dictionary
“Reese Witherspoon said that she will be in Alabama in 3 hours”. by SophellaStar May 27, 2016. Flag · Get the mug. Get a hour mug for your father Callisto.